WE ARE THERE FOR YOU
We have taken special measures in our practice to protect everyone’s health and slow the spread of COVID-19.
All measures to protect our patients
- Non-contact: We treat patients in two separate treatment rooms so that you do not come into contact with other patients
- No waiting in the waiting room: You go directly to a treatment room
- Disinfection: All surfaces including couches, door handles etc. are disinfected after each patient. We also will provide disinfectant at the reception desk.
- We wear protective masks
We do our best to meet everyone's needs, but please make sure that you follow these tips when you come into practice
- If possible, come without an escort.
- If possible, please wear a protective mask.
- Disinfect your hands when entering the practice.
- We ask for your understanding that we currently refrain from shaking hands for your and our protection.
- Please keep a distance of 2m from persons with respiratory problems.
- Please pay with EC or credit card if possible.
Please also note that you cannot come to our practice
- If you have a cough, fever or other cold symptoms.
- If you have been in contact with a person who has or has had such symptoms or who has tested positive for the virus.
- If you were in a high-risk area.
- If you are chronically ill or immunocompromised.
- Persons over 70 years of age are strongly recommended to come to us only in an emergency.
We thank you for your trust, stay healthy!