WE ARE THERE FOR YOU
We have tried to answer all of the important questions about our services, offers, and general knowledge about chiropractic work. If you have any further questions, please feel free to send us an email or call us directly at +49 (0)30 62975155. We're happy to help.
- First treatment (Detailed review of your medical history, first examination, and first treatment) - 40 min – 110 - 150 €
- Follow-up treatment (conversation, examination, treatment) - 20 min – 70 - 105 €
- First treatment (Detailed review of your medical history, first examination, and first treatment) - 60 min – 125 - 155 €
- Follow-up treatment (conversation, examination, treatment) - 30 min – 85 - 105 €
Chiropractic for Infants / children (0-16 years)
- First treatment (Detailed review of your medical history, first examination, and first treatment) - 40 min – 90 - 150 €
- Follow-up treatment (conversation, examination, treatment) - 20 min – 60 - 105 €
- Motion analysis + Initial training - 60 min – 120 €
- Sports therapy - 60 min – 100 - 115 €
- Sports therapy - 60 min – 100 - 115 €
Massage therapy / medical massage
- Massage therapy - 30 min – 50 - 60 €
- Massage therapy - 60 min – 95 - 125 €
Stretching analysis + technique
- Individual training - 60 min – 100 €*
- Individual training - 10er card - 10 x 60 min – 900 €*
- Massage - 30 min – 50 €*
- Massage - 60 min – 95 €*
- Massage - 90 min – 140 €*
- Massage - 10er card - 10 x 60 min – 900 €*
You can pay the same day as your treatment in cash or by EC card.
*All prices include VAT (value-added tax).
To protect everyone's health and slow down the spread of COVID-19, we have taken special measures at ChiroHouse.
- Non-contact: We have two separate treatment rooms so that you don't come into contact with other patients.
- No waiting in the waiting room: Patients go directly to a treatment room.
- Disinfection: The surfaces of couches, door handles, etc., are disinfected after each patient. We also provide disinfectants at the reception.
- If possible, come alone.
- Please wear a protective mask.
- Disinfect your hands when entering the practice.
- We ask for your understanding that we currently refrain from shaking hands for everyone's protection.
- Please keep a distance of 2m from people with respiratory problems.
- Please pay with EC- or credit card if possible.
- You have a cough, fever or other cold symptoms
- You have had contact with a person who has, or has had, such symptoms or who has tested positive
- You have been in a risk area
- You are chronically ill or immunocompromised
- We strongly recommend that people over 70 years only come to us in an emergency.
We thank you for your trust, stay healthy!
Your ChiroHouse Team
ChiroHouse is a private practice; therefore, we bill all treatments as private services. Private health insurance usually covers the costs, but if not, we can also bill our treatments as alternative practitioner services (Heilpraktikerleistung). Many insurance plans don't fully cover Heilpraktiker services in their standard plan, but some will reimburse or subsidize partial costs. Some health insurance companies also cover our treatments as osteopathy services. We charge according to the scale of fees for alternative practitioners (GeBüH). To see if your insurance plan covers us, talk to your plan provider, or ask at our reception.
Our therapists take time for each of our clients to make sure that you never have to wait. If you are unable to attend an appointment, please cancel it at least 24 hours in advance via the online booking system or let us know by email or telephone. If not, we have to charge you the full amount.
At ChiroHouse you are the center of attention. We carefully schedule our appointments so that none of our patients have to wait. Please arrive fifteen minutes before your appointment to help things move smoothly. There might be forms you need to fill out or material from a previous appointment to go over and we don't want you to be rushed.
In order to protect the environment, we ask you to bring a towel. Please also remember to bring suitable underwear or clothing for training.
- Come to the practice 15 minutes before your appointment
- Bring along any X-ray, MRT, CT images
- Bring a towel
- Suitable underwear
- Clothing for training
The initial treatment lasts up to 60 minutes, for subsequent appointments, you should expect about 20-30 minutes.
In the acute phase, the Chiropractor treats the cause of pain, minimizes discomfort and restores mobility in the joint and nervous system. The training phase serves to restore and improve the locomotor system's function and strengthen all bodily structures. In the prevention phase, the team activates the muscles, releases tension, and stabilizes posture.
Effective and beneficial: Chiropractic releases joint blockages and promotes self-healing
Anticipatory and preventive: muscle activation for lasting health
Dissolving and soothing: targeted massage loosens adhesions and relaxes muscles
Our treatment spectrum is wide: We also offer special therapies for pregnant women, newborns, children, professional athletes, and patients with chronic pain.
Mother and child
Gentle and painless: With special chiropractic methods for a successful start in life together
Professional and perfectly fitting: Experts offer all-round care for competitive athletes
With a clear concept: Chiropractic frees the body from chronic pain
Chiropractic is an effective and safe treatment and therefore suitable for all age groups.
- Back pain
- Neck pain or stiff neck
- Knee pain
- Knee Arthrosis
- Hip Pain
- Hip Arthrosis
- Arm Pain
- Leg Pain
- Mouse arm/tennis elbow/golf arm
- Wrist pain
- Foot pain (non-specific, hallux valgus, heel spur, hammertoes, splayfoot, other foot pain)
- Shoulder complaints
- Slipped disc
- Temporomandibular joint disorder (CMD)
- Spinal canal stenosis
- Chest pain
- Pelvic obliquity
- Baby colic
- Pregnancy: Pain during pregnancy
- Joint blockages in babies: Restricted head movement, flat head syndrome, or Colic
- ISG Syndrome
- and others
Chiropractors palpate compressed nerves and restore the free flow of information from your nervous system to your organs with short, rapid pulses.
Often malposition of the joints or fixations of the spine exist for years in the body before they cause enough problems for people to notice them. This results in pain and tense muscles. Our team at ChiroHouse combines chiropractic with sports therapy and massage practices to comprehensively treat your pain and symptoms. We implement three treatment stages - acute phase, training, and prevention – to holistically integrate your full treatment. The multi-stage therapy aims to eliminate acute causes of pain, support the body's functional self-healing process, and prevent future problems.
Unlike other forms of chiropractic therapists, chiropractors have completed a four-to-six-year course of study at universities or a private school. Our accredited training follows uniform international standards. Unlike in many European countries, chiropractic isn't recognized yet as an independent medical profession in Germany.
Our practicing chiropractors have the following academic degrees: Doctor of Chiropractic, Master of Neuroscience, International Sports Chiropractic, Master of Chiropractic, Master in Pediatric Musculoskeletal Health, Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Chiropractic.
Chiropractors feel compressed nerves and restore the free flow of information from your nervous system with all organs with short, rapid impulses. Chiropractic is an effective and safe treatment and therefore suitable for infants, toddlers, and adults.
Often malposition of the joints or fixations of the spine have existed for years. As a result, pain and tense muscles tend to follow. Our team at ChiroHouse combines chiropractic with sports therapy and massage practices to offer you complete care.
In the three stages of treatment - acute, prevention, and training – we make sure that we integrate multiple forms of care to make sure you receive the best treatment. We do this to eliminate acute causes of pain and support the body's functional self-healing process.
No, chiropractic is essentially painless. The only discomfort you might feel is if you already suffer from acute pain in the affected area. Otherwise, chiropractic treatment is, at worst, a little unpleasant - but never painful!
No, in chiropractic treatment the adjustment is done utilizing specific impulses within the normal range of motion. We take care to only give one impulse at a time on exactly the right point of the joint; additionally, ligaments and muscles cannot be overstretched.
This varies greatly and depends on the type of problems that you face. Acute complaints can improve after just one or a few treatments, while chronic complaints usually require more time and treatment. As soon as we see an improvement in your condition, the treatments don't need to be as frequent.