CORONA VIRUS UPDATE
Our goal is to relieve the currently overcrowded emergency clinics from acute orthopaedic problems of the musculoskeletal system.
We thank you for your trust, stay healthy!
Your ChiroHouse Team
- Non-contact: we treat them in two separate treatment rooms so that you do not come into contact with other patients
- No waiting in the waiting room: Patient will go straight through to a treatment room
- Disinfection: surfaces of the couches, surfaces and door handles etc. are disinfected after each patient
- Please wash your hands upon arrival at our practice.
- If possible, come without accompanying persons.
- We ask for your understanding that we refrain from shaking hands at present for your and our protection.
- Please keep a distance of 2m from persons with respiratory problems.
- Please refrain from visiting the practice if you have flu-like symptoms or if there is a confirmed case of infection with the coronavirus COVID-19 in your personal environment.
- In case of a possible coronavirus infection we ask you NOT to enter our practice!
- Please understand that we do not accept cash. You can pay by credit card or by invoice.
WE WELCOME YOU!
Are you curious? Then visit us and see for yourself. At ChiroHouse, we offer professional treatment and can give you a new view of your body and what it is capable of. All of this with a beautiful view overlooking the Spree.
+49 (0) 152 0647 6349
How to find us
Ring the doorbell. Take the lift to the 4th floor. Walk to the end of the outdoor area. There you will find the entrance to the practice.
Mon - Fri 09:00 - 19:00