Doctor of Chiropractic
Master of Neuroscience
International Sports Chiropractic
Joan Montserrat studied chiropractic for six years at the Institut Franco-Européen de Chiropratique in Paris. He also holds a Master's degree in Neuroscience and is an internationally certified sports chiropractor and Kinesio Taping expert. He has been a member of the medical team of the German Ju-Jutsu national team since 2017.
Before Montserrat founded ChiroHouse in 2017, he worked in clinics in Vietnam, Spain, Canada, and Mali. He has worked with outstanding therapists and treated some of the best athletes in the world, as well as internationally renowned musicians and artists. By combining different techniques such as Chiropractic, Neural Manipulation, and Active Release Techniques, he is able to solve complex problems, relieve chronic complaints, and find the right therapy for every patient.
Artistry and Music
- Official partner of the Chamäleon Theater Berlin
- Official partner of the Palazzo Dinner Variété Berlin
- Acrobats from Cirque du Soleil
- Part of the Medical Team of the German Ju-Jutsu National Team (since 2017)
- Chiropractor for the Hannover Indians (ice hockey)
- Chiropractor for the Hannover Scorpions (ice hockey)
My passion is anatomy. It often explains the mechanisms behind an injury and shows how the body helps itself.